Build a view of how you can progress from current performance to world class in operational functions through benchmarking current performance and ways of working to best practices.
Benchmarking with Proservartner, not only provides the metrics that clearly indicate the potential for improvement, but we provide a clear set of recommendations and a roadmap that enables you to take the first step in the improvement journey
We benchmark the following functions against our database:
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Custom Functions
Why Run A Benchmark Diagnostic?
- Understand how your finance services compare to top quartile performers, average performers and bottom quartile performers in each process area
- Detect areas for improvement in people, culture, process, technology, service management and organisation
- Understand people implications of management, employee motivation and high levels of attrition
- Enable change and increase the value of your finance function
- Identify further cost savings and informs decisions on the business case for investment
- Provide a balanced set of metrics to aid your decision making and identify Resourcing
- Enables progress in realising benefits to be tracked
- Support a mature relationship with stakeholders
Simple and Quick
- We have developed a proven tool that generates a balanced set of performance metrics versus lower, average and world class benchmarks
- This focused approach minimises data capture effort but provides the interconnected data to understand true levels of performance.
- We support and guide participants each step of the way by spending time on-site to ensure that data is validated, and value is derived in a rapid timeframe
Right Level of Detail
- We understand from our network that the right level of benchmarks are required, and will work with you to validate that our benchmark captures the “right level”
- This will then allow participants to understand their current processes within the shared services environment against other leading companies in their industry, and answer the question “what can we be doing better?”
- We will set up an initial workshop to outline the steps in the process and train the individuals inputting in data capture
- We will provide suggestion for collating the data from the business and aid in this process as necessary, and support requirements as required post presentation of the results