Chatbot is a computer programme designed to stimulate conversation with human users through various platforms i.e. desktops, browsers, mobile devices or messaging tools. The main purpose of a chatbot is to allow users to ask standard queries and receive an instant response. The tool can be applied in various areas such as HR or IT.
We believe that implementing a Chatbot solution can enable the delivery of objectives including:
- Headcount reduction
- Cost savings
- Improved communication with customers
- Increased business user productivity
- Better resource utilisation
- Improved service availability by providing a 24/7 service for basic queries
Implementation of a Chatbot tool can allow you to establish an automated service desk with minimum human intervention and operate a leaner, more agile team; tackling incidents and requests with tactical efficiency.
This is a parallax text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
At Proservartner, we will:
- Asses and analise your needs
- Plan and run the project
- Select and advise on best tool to use
- Support you during all pahes of the project (Feasability, Design, Implement and Stabilise)
- Offer and share our knowledge and experience
Chatbot Conversation Framework
Ruled based (earliest to achieve)
General AI (hardest to achieve)
Smart Machine (hard to achieve)